Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have any EXCLUSIVE representative or agent in our country?
We do not have EXCLUSIVE representatives or agents but we have authorized agents in most of the countries outside Malaysia.
- What are the sizes of your gloves available?
Sizes available from XS to XL, though the major percentage are sizes S,M, L.
- What is your purchase lead time?
For first order we need about 45-60 days upon confirmation of Order and artwork.. Subsequent lead time will be 30-45 days.
- How many cartons can I load in a 20′ or 40′ container?
About 1200 – 1600 cartons for 20′, 3100 – 3500 cartons for 40′ GP and up to 4000 cartons for 40′ HC, in accordance with our standard carton dimensions.
- Can I have a mixed container of latex and nitrile gloves?
Yes, with minimum order quantity of 1500 cartons of each item.
- Can I use my own private label? And do you charge anything on it?
We are specialized OEM manufacturer. Yes, you can and we do not charge extra on printing block if it’s a full container loading.
- What is your term of payment?
We accept L/C at Sight or Advance Payment with balance payment upon faxing of BL.
- What is your Port of shipment?
Our shipments will be out from either Port of Tanjung Pelepas or Port of Pasir Gudang in the State of Johor, Malaysia
- Do your gloves conform to any international standards?
Yes, our gloves meet the US and Europe medical device standards (ASTM and EN455).
- Is your production facility certified with ISO and other recognized standards?
Yes, we are ISO13485 certified manufacturer.
- Do you have 510K and CE Mark?
Yes, we have FDA-approved 510K and also CE Mark.
Requirements of artwork design for all region.
- Type of Gloves
- Size and number of content
- Name and address of manufacturer/importer/supplier
- Lot Number
- CE Mark – for Europe and Middle East
- Latex Mark – for latex gloves only
- Manufacturing Date – Mandatory for Kenya
- Expiry Date – Mandatory
- Country of Origin – Mandatory for Saudi Arabia, Ehtiopia and Algeria
- Food Logo – for foods industry supply.
- Carton Number
- Warning, Caution and Instruction For Use
- Special Product Storage and Handling Instruction